Sunday, February 7, 2016

Virtonomics Episode 27

#RESPECT

Have you ever felt , in any game ( let's say Virtonomics ) or in real life , respected for what you have done ? It happens , sometimes , but mostly , people treat you with disrespect and hate . The moment you succeed in a competition with people , with more experience , with a bigger reputation , with notoriety gives you a state of comfort . Everyone says to respect your enemy / rival / competitor , but not all people do that . They just hate each other , because in one second of inattention , everything you have done , could be gone . Why am I writing this ?
One of "the very best" just wrote me something very interesting . I thought that this may be a good subject to discuss in this post . I won't give his name , because it's better to keep this in silence . He , one of the most influential players in both servers offered me #RESPECT , after reading my posts from this blog . He could just read and maybe steal some information and convert it in something amazing . But he didn't do that . He appreciated my content , even if my english skills aren't perfect and most important , even if we're competitors . What I have done for the most of the people who red the blog , is to offer them pure information about how to start their business in this game . It isn't that simple to comprehend every part of this game in a very short time . I'm am not an expert , but I am new , just like most of the you , reading this blog . Being at the start of the journey isn't that bad . You just need to know and choose the good way , not the bad one , that means to have a successful business enterprise . Writing about complex and hard parts of this game , won't be constructive for a new player . How could a new player be helped , reading something about politics , for example . No ! They need the basic stuff , the simple mechanics to realize that this business simulator could be understood .
I forgot to mention in the last episode , that one of the bad parts of my blog is the lack of social media connection . My name was posted in the forum , next to some very good players in this game . Even if you are new , you surely red in the forum and saw , that they post so many informations . But who heard something about me , Paulao ? Nobody . It was almost impossible to make people read my content . I don't have any advertising , I am not collaborating with other players . I just started from the scratch . But I always knew what respect means . Even if the competition is tough , keep this in mind , respect your competitor , be fair-play , because good things will happen to you .




2 comments:

Powered By Blogger